New Ford Super Duty - gun storage options?

This is a discussion on New Ford Super Duty - gun storage options? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a 2011+ F-350 crew cab. I'm curious if there's anyone else here that has a newer super duty and carries also. My question ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Maverickx50

Thread: New Ford Super Duty - gun storage options?

I have a 2011+ F-350 crew cab. I'm curious if there's anyone else here that has a newer super duty and carries also. My question is there are 3 key locking compartments (console, 2x under rear seats). Do you use any of these compartments to store your guns when you have to leave it behind? Or do you have a quick access vehicle safe? In which case - what style, where do you put it, and how is it secured?

I don't want this to turn in to a discussion of carrying vs. not carrying, there are places I go/have gone that I can't carry (police station, sheriffs office, state house, county EMA, etc) so I'm trying to come up with a plan besides "leave the gun at home".

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    here you go. Just what you need unless your carry gun is an AR of course

Console Vault Truck Safes | AutoSafes.net
    PAPADALE1 and RETSUPT99 like this.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

NICE. That may solve one of my other problems too.

By the way Maverickx50 - I used to haul cars and made a stop up there in La Crosse several years ago. That is a neat city, pretty country up that way. I have a cabin up in Ontario too.

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gun1 View Post
    NICE. That may solve one of my other problems too.

By the way Maverickx50 - I used to haul cars and made a stop up there in La Crosse several years ago. That is a neat city, pretty country up that way. I have a cabin up in Ontario too.
    I just moved here from Minnesota after retiring two years ago. I agree it's a nice area. Got better after the new CC law was passed as well. over 153,000 CC issued in Wisconsin already. Mine was like number 150.
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

Maverick's Console Vault Gun Safe...great idea!:hans9:
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links