Israeli Uzi ammo

Israeli Uzi ammo

This is a discussion on Israeli Uzi ammo within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; There used to become ammo around that was blue and white boxed , with the word Uzi on it in 223 52 gr h.p. match ...

Israeli Uzi ammo

There used to become ammo around that was blue and white boxed , with the word Uzi on it in 223 52 gr h.p. match , this stuff was some of the most accurate 223 ammo I ever fired , anyone know what happened , importation ban ? Or company fold? , Kenneth

“Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.” Jeff Cooper

http://carniakcustom.com/

Thanks for the web site . Yep , you are right , the 45acp stuff was gold boxed and the 223 was the blue and white . Lol , I need to go through my ammo , as you can tell it's been a while , I had forgotten Samson was even on the box . I bought a bunch of this stuff years ago and it shot really well , both calibers . When it got down to the last few hundred I stopped shooting it and stored it away .
    I used to have an Olympic arms ultra match that I once shot a three shot group at 200 yds that measured 3/4" I stopped shooting that day right then and there , lol , figured I'd quit while I was still looking good .
    One of these days I'll ask my friend to borrow my old ultra match and see if it's possible for a repeat . Kenneth

Links