Eye Protection Brands

Eye Protection Brands

This is a discussion on Eye Protection Brands within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; ALCON: I am seeking to upgrade my eye pro. My research suggest that is is advisable to use something that meets both the ANSI Z78.1 ...

Thread: Eye Protection Brands

Eye Protection Brands

ALCON:

I am seeking to upgrade my eye pro. My research suggest that is is advisable to use something that meets both the ANSI Z78.1 and MIL-PRF-31013 or the MIL- GL-PD 10-12 MCEP rating.

I am currently considering a pair of Smith Optics AEGIS Echo. However, I am open to other products on the market. Any insight to the different brands on the market such as Wiley X, Revision, ESS, Uvex, Smith Optics, etc. I basically started my search with the Army APEL list. Thank you.

Wiley X is popular on base. Decent price. The Oakley that come with 3 different lens is what I like (don't remember the name). They are kind of pricey. My wife likes the Jawbones. I had some Panoptix that I liked a lot, but don't see them for sell anymore. May have went out of business.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Oakley

They have a website, usstandardissue, that you being in the Sandbox should open up for you to start an account. Prices are much, much more reasonable than retail
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Sponsored Links