Defensive Carry banner

Uplula Mag Speed Loader

4K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  Munch 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see who else has one of these and loves it just as much as I do..
:banana:

Also to those of you who dont I can tell you my experience with it

#2 ·
Mine works just fine and saves the heck out of my thumbs.

#8 ·
Reactions: FloridaBiker
#3 ·
Worth purchasing and are reasonably priced...........

#4 ·
Yeh I got mine for $29 off Amazon and my local sports store had em for $34 I think..
Anyways Mine is for my Px4 .40 mags and boy are they tough sons ah guns..Especially being basically new
Well I can say,I thought about it like man I could've just loaded by hand,was this not neccessary...
Yes..Yes it is
It is worth every penny..I can tell you loading at all by hand with my mags is damn hard and thats just the first rounds not counting the last reallyyy tough ones..
With the Uplula its a breeze,1st to last round loaded..And its very easy to use.U average about 1 round per sec but could pull off 2 if u got really good..:35:
Also has a unloading feature,and a lock when your not using it to reduce size,also a loop for a lanyard So you always have it ready to go.
U need a surface though where as the HKS one you can do without which is pretty cool..But I have no experience with that one..
Anyways u can work around that..Also very good quality material and springs used.Made in Israel for use in the Military.
Well If you dont have one an have trouble or even a bit of trouble definately consider it

#13 ·
My thumb loves it. I also have the stripper clip loader for my AR.

#14 ·
Won't go to the range without mine. I will load up a few mags by hand just to stay in practice but the upLula takes care of most of my reloading. I have seen guys/gals loading by hand or using those little loaders some gun manufacturers provide and just smile. I will loan/show my upLula to anyone there who asks what it is and point them towards the local Academy sports so they can pick up their own. Money well spent.

Reactions: darbo
#16 ·
My old hands become young again with the Uplula and theres also something to be said about manual reloading keeping your muscle memory in tune. I just keep more mags around to extend my erector set reloading sessions. :rolleyes:

#18 ·
While looking for my first EDC. I saw the S&W M&P Range and Carry kit.
The Uplula comes along with and extra magazine.
After practicing with a friends gun at the range and reloading by hand.
I was sold on the kit. Saved some money and got a really useful tool, love it.

#22 ·
I really like my Upulua, it's fast and it saves on the fingers...especially with new mags.

But...

Let's work both ends of the bullet. The Upulua helps load your mags, and this walnut picker (brass picker) helps pick up your brass at the range.
A fellow had one of these at the range and let me use it...then I bought one.
Now I don't have to keep bending down for my brass. It works like a charm. Nut Wizard Home

#24 ·
First time I saw the Brass Picker I couldn't believe it. It's the same thing my grandparents had 25 years ago to pickup pecans. They had pecan trees all over their yard, and we would just run those things around like it was nothing. Then we'd go get sick from eating so many pecans. Ahh, the good ol' days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.