Barracuda BC-37 Compact Stun Gun

Barracuda BC-37 Compact Stun Gun

This is a discussion on Barracuda BC-37 Compact Stun Gun within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Best Zap 4 ur Buck Well I'll start out by saying this model is going.Quick.So if you want one and dont want to wait a ...

Thread: Barracuda BC-37 Compact Stun Gun

Exclamation Barracuda BC-37 Compact Stun Gun

Best Zap 4 ur Buck

Well I'll start out by saying this model is going.Quick.So if you want one and dont want to wait a month for them to re-supply just get one..Anyways lets go over a few things.Comes with a nice quality belt holster for convenient carry,also in a nice quality box(not like that really matters but still)..Comes with a "safety pin" attached to a looped string that inserts into a hole in the bottom of the device.Without the pin in the device does not work.Theres a easy to use slide button that pushes out the 2 slots to plug into the wall to charge..and easily slides back in flush with the device.The size is within a palm,and smaller than I suspected But I like it,much easier concealed that way..Plus looks are deceiving as someone might find out..Good finish and quality material used with the device itself.A red light displays when the unit is on and ready to go(with the safety pin in)Comes with a 5 year warranty.And this thing will last forever.Being a charge lasts around 3 months I think and it can be charged about 500 times.In a small room its extremely loud and u could almost wear earplugs.Definately will frighten animals away and/or people..This is the newer version with 3700 volts instead of 3000..but This thing packs 4.5 mil amps where as 5 is considered LETHAL.No other stun gun for this price range or size will touch this one..And dont be fooled Voltage Is NOT what matters.Anyways got to test it out on my really built brother.Did'nt get him real bad or hold it on him like u would.But could definately tell its extremely "shocking" in both senses.and definately Once they find out what its capable of they want nothing to do with it..Anyways Great purchase fast shipping.A+++ for SmartStun and the BC-37 Oh and get it now before the price goes up like $30 dollars.

a review on it.
    Just thought I'd put some info out there

I did that review..And I have pics I'll post later.
    Oh and a video test..Which I'll do within a week probaly.

Sponsored Links