Beretta PX4 tactical light?

This is a discussion on Beretta PX4 tactical light? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone have any personal recommendations on attachable tactical lights that fit nicely on the PX4? I'm not looking to drop a lot of money on ...

Thread: Beretta PX4 tactical light?

Anyone have any personal recommendations on attachable tactical lights that fit nicely on the PX4?

I'm not looking to drop a lot of money on one, such as the Streamlight TLR-1, which is even modestly priced compared to other items. I'll be honest, part of getting one is for novelty - but I do want something decent that will work if I chose to use it.

I've looked around on Amazon at cheaper alternatives. Seems like there are ones in approx. $30 range that seem acceptable. Such as Amazon.com: Compact Pistol Flash Light 150 LUMEN: Sports & Outdoors

Personally I do like the idea of having a separate flash light in my other hand....better control, don't need to point gun at everything you want to illuminate, etc. I don't have a good flashlight for this purpose but am getting one, and will keep it next to where I store my gun.

But does anyone have any experience with these cheaper lights on Amazon? Will it be an OK product, or will I be pissed that I flushed $30 or so dollars that could have been better invested?

I have'nt got one yet for my PX4.But I plan to eventually..
    So I cant recommend one..
    but If you want a quick answer to you should go to Beretta Forum.

Sponsored Links