Winchester Barrel Light Nice Accessorie To Have

This is a discussion on Winchester Barrel Light Nice Accessorie To Have within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I picked this up at Wal-Mart to..It was around $5 dollars and well worth the small investment. Especially since I take every safety precaution ...

Thread: Winchester Barrel Light Nice Accessorie To Have

Cool Winchester Barrel Light Nice Accessorie To Have

So I picked this up at Wal-Mart to..It was around $5 dollars and well worth the small investment.
    Especially since I take every safety precaution I can when it comes to dealing with firearms or anything dangerous..
    Anyways Its Red.obviously.It has a pocket clip, and a rubber black button on the bottom of the device to turn the light on/off..
    It's like 1/2 the size of a pen & has a screw on bottom where the battery compartment is(1 Triple A Battery)
    The Top section(almI'd say about 7 inches) bend sand stays in the shape you bend it and its surrounded in nice rubber tubing.
    Pretty Bright for the size,packs a punch..Also If you neededd to use it like a normal flashlight it would work ok even in pitch black..I try'ed it
    So you can either be used as a backup small flashlight(Especially handy to get around quarners and into hard to get spaces!!)
    Or look into your barrel when ur cleaning to see if theres any debris inside.(I hold the light at the end of the barrel and point it slightly in)
    Or to check if your barrel is clear..Anyways heres some pics
    065.JPG
    066.JPG
    067.JPG

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    I always see them there and never really paid any attention. Seems like it could be useful, even for things other than firearms, might have to pick one up next time.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Exactly could be handy for a multitude of things and situations u might find urself having to deal with

Links