Magpul PMAG Gen 3 M3 with Window Starting to Ship - Page 2

Magpul PMAG Gen 3 M3 with Window Starting to Ship

This is a discussion on Magpul PMAG Gen 3 M3 with Window Starting to Ship within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; They are listed on EBay at a lotof ten standard PMags for 825!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Magpul PMAG Gen 3 M3 with Window Starting to Ship

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    They are listed on EBay at a lotof ten standard PMags for 825!
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Re: Magpul PMAG Gen 3 M3 with Window Starting to Ship

They have them at my LGS for $30 each, limit 1 though.....

Sent from my phone using Dumb Thumbs

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    Good luck on that, Botach is not a reputable dealer. If they charged your card, I would cancel and get a refund. I had a similar experience and they would not back out the charge, I had to go through my CC company.
    I have ordered from them several times before. They seem to screw up about half of the orders, but nothing has been bad enough to make me stop being their customer. They're reputable enough to keep my business. It was a pre-order and they are going to be shipping the magazines they receive to those who pre-ordered, in the order of pre-orders. Windowed M3s were only released 2-3 weeks ago and manufacturers are strained, so I'm not too concerned.

I was able to pre-order 4 of the 6 windowed M3 magazines for $9 each because of their buyers club rewards program. With a deal like that, I'm okay with having to be patient. I already have a decent supply of Pmags at home so I'm not desperate for them. They have not charged my card.

When people stop paying over MSRP for magazines, guns and ammo, the market is going to return back to normal in a hurry. Any time would be great guys...

I have placed 3 different orders with Botach in the last 6 or 8 months, almost $3,000 worth of stuff, and have had to cancel every single order. Not mags or your typical panic items, BTW.
    TY54712

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links