Defensive Carry banner

Magpul PMAG Gen 3 M3 with Window Starting to Ship

7K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  Simonsay 
#1 ·
There are some of the new Magpul M3 30 round mags with windows showing up on Gun Broker. The prices are between $ 75 and $ 100 each. I am not paying this price but it is good to know they are starting to ship. I pre-ordered and pre-paid for $ 17.50 each at two places before everything went crazy. It will be interesting to see when I receive them. :scratchchin:

#3 ·
The folks selling Pmags for $75-$100 should be taken out back and beaten with them.

I ran into a guy at my LGS who had just taken delivery of an AR for which he waited 2 months... but the shop had NO mags to give him. Another customer offered to sell him two for $50 each... it made me so mad I went out to my truck and returned with two Pmags which I promptly GAVE to the new AR owner.... and yes, they were full mags.

#9 ·
it made me so mad I went out to my truck and returned with two Pmags which I promptly GAVE to the new AR owner.... and yes, they were full mags.

I have no mags for my AR.........

#4 ·
I recieved two of the four I ordered from Midway about a week ago.

I could only order two at a time so I orded two of the Gen2 and then two of the Gen3. I ordered them all while they were on backorder. The problem is, they no longer allow you to order on backorder status. I paid $14 something each for the Gen2's and $17 something each for the Gen3's.

I am supposed to get email notifications from both Midway and Brownell's when more come in, but who knows.

Magpul is supposed to be cranking them out as fast as they can, but you would think major dealers like Midway and Brownell's would be getting something in.

If Magpul doesn't have 3 shifts on, cranking them out 24/7 with no down time, they are crazy.

Someone posted a couple weeks ago that Magpul has over 1 million PMags on backorder. I don't know what their daily output is, but I wish they'd step it up a bit. It's not like they are going to be stuck with them. They are also only making them in black for the foreseeable future. They aren't even making them in the various colors at present time.

#5 ·
Who cares if someone is charging $100 for a pmag? Quit buying them. Once nobody buys, the price goes to $99. Then 98, 97, 96... I dont like it any more than the next guy, but it's the buyers faults.

Think about it this way. If you have a case of 5.56 ammo now, and somebody wanted to buy it, what would you sell it for? Surely not the $350 you paid for it. No way. Demand is too high. You would get much more, or you wouldnt sell it. If someone offered you $375 for that case, would you take it? Unlikely. What if someone offered you $10,000 for the case. You know you would sell it. The high demand and low supply means the product is worth more, plain and simple. How much more is up to the consumer.

I'm sorry to beat a dead horse as i've stated it a million times, but its simple business. They wont charge it if we dont pay it.

#6 ·
Yep, I agree. I already had plenty of magazines for my guns. I just never bought any PMags before because I had plenty of aluminum or steel mags which work fine, and figured PMags would always be there when I got around to getting some. But now, in the face of a magazine restriction, I'd like to get several if I can.

But I'm not going to pay jacked up prices for them. Right now Brownell's, Midway and several other places still have them listed at their normal prices. If I can get them at normal prices, I'll get as many as I can, when I can. But if they start jacking the price when they do get restocked, I'll pass on them and make do with what I have.

#11 ·
Good luck on that, Botach is not a reputable dealer. If they charged your card, I would cancel and get a refund. I had a similar experience and they would not back out the charge, I had to go through my CC company.

#13 ·
I ordered two 10 packs from DSG Arms before the end of Dec. for less than $100 (less than $10 per mag). I've already received the first set of ten, I should receive the second set around the end of Feb.

This, and the years of buying used mags at KCR from the dealers there, I'm good to go in the mag department!

#16 ·
They are listed on EBay at a lotof ten standard PMags for 825!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.