Hanks Amish Belts ... WOW!

This is a discussion on Hanks Amish Belts ... WOW! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looks nice I think I am going to order one thanks for sharing....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Hanks Amish Belts ... WOW!

Looks nice I think I am going to order one thanks for sharing.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Quote Originally Posted by B_2keys View Post
    OldVet, is the belt stiff enough to support a holster well with not being two layers and does it stay stiff? For the price I'm interested to get myself a leather belt to go along with my wilderness instructor belt
    I use mine with an IWB for my Glock 30 (not the lightest CW in the world) and a pancake-style OWB for my S&W 6906 (still a heavier model for CC). It seems to work well with either, although I don't own a $80-$100 belt to compare it with. Maybe not best for a full-size 1911 or such. Mine is the basic brown, not what I'd call "dressy," but neither am I. For $30, if it doesn't work out, you still have a good belt for casual use.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Also an important FYI: Definitely follow their sizing guide! I don't carry IWB very often anymore so I only got mine 1 size larger, and I could have easily gone two. Still losing weight though so I think I'll land right where I need to be.

I might have to try one of these someone let us know how they compare with other gun belts

Re: Hanks Amish Belts ... WOW!

I have one. Great product. I wear it all the time. Tons of support for your carry weapon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links