A Free Magazine!

This is a discussion on A Free Magazine! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had ordered 5 E-Lander magazines in early January from the Mako Group. Later on I saw that they started having a free shipping promo ...

Thread: A Free Magazine!

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar

A Free Magazine!

I had ordered 5 E-Lander magazines in early January from the Mako Group. Later on I saw that they started having a free shipping promo so for a few dollars more I could have gotten six. Did not think anything more about it. Opened my package today and WooHoo! There were six magazines inside. Given the insanity over prices lately, this is a great surprise. Good business on their part, I will definitely recommend them. Range report will follow, but these mags look and feel well built.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    They make good stuff.I have one of their stocks on an ar and its nice

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I have a FAB Defense pistol grip which I really like from them. Some innovative stuff. Plus I try to support Israel in any way I can.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

I have a few of them and have been happy with them. Solid quality build. Plus I try to support Israel also.

Be safe!
    NEVER point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy!
    AND for GODS sake, get your finger off the trigger until you are ready to squeeze the trigger!

Links