Bravo for Brownell's!

Bravo for Brownell's!

This is a discussion on Bravo for Brownell's! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It's nice to get some great customer service and credit where credit is due goes to Brownell's. Always a class operation, I have ordered from ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Brademan

Thread: Bravo for Brownell's!

Bravo for Brownell's!

It's nice to get some great customer service and credit where credit is due goes to Brownell's.

Always a class operation, I have ordered from them over the years, but with the current panic buying going on, I had little hope of finding a couple of AR receivers anywhere, back in late December. Still, Brownell's listed a few in their on line catalog, so I made the order and hoped for the best.

After the first of the year, it became pretty clear that the goop had impacted the blender, so to speak, so I sort of gave up on actually getting my parts. Ass you may know, Brownell's doesn't charge your credit card until the items actually comes in (normally not a bad situation, but it does leave things open for "price adjustments due to scarcity of the item"). I waited in vain.

Yesterday, a nice rep called me and said that they had gotten a very few receivers in stock and were going through the orders in chronological fashion and mine had come up. She said I could expect them to arrive at my dealer in a few the original price!

With all the stories of gouging and other semi-shady practices allegedly going on out there, it's nice to find that there are some outfits that hold the line for their customers.

+1 for Brownells!
    Special Projects manager - ACLDN

American Militia - charter member, NRA Life/Benefactor member
    LEAA Field Rep, Aikidoka, motorcyclist, plain speaker, straight shooter
    My other nickname is "3-Knife"

Wandering the Woods in WI
    Agreed +1 on Brownells. I have been doing business with them for a couple of years now. They have always been good to deal with.

I attempted to order some 1911 magazines from them. The system would not let me buy them due to my location. (they are 8 rd magazines). I am hoping to have the same level of satisfaction as you two after calling them to see why that happened.

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Just ordered a couple of niche items from them to replace the series 80 crap in a couple of my 1911's and convert them back to series 70's systems
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Down Incognito
    I had good luck with them A+
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Yep, I'm a very happy Brownells customer too. I ordered 4 PMAGS--1 20 round and 3 30 round--right after the "incident" in Connecticut. They shipped the 20 rounder but the 30 rounders were placed on backorder. I called right after I got the email from them and learned how many were on backorder!!! I really didn't expect to hear from them for quite some time yet, but got an email from them last Friday that the 3 mags had shipped. They arrived in the mail on Monday. And, better yet, they charged me the listed price when I had ordered them, $12.99 each. I checked their website and they were not taking any new orders at that time, and the price listed had gone up a little, but only a couple of bucks, which isn't bad considering what some people have been charging!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Yes, the are my favorite online dealer. Fair prices and good customer service.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links