Wilderness NON Instructors belt

This is a discussion on Wilderness NON Instructors belt within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I like the quality price and adjustability of the Wilderness Belt I dont like the delrin rings on the frequent flyer belt even thou its ...

Thread: Wilderness NON Instructors belt

Wilderness NON Instructors belt

I like the quality price and adjustability of the Wilderness Belt

I dont like the delrin rings on the frequent flyer belt even thou its my goto edc belt.

I dont need the extra weight or the ability to use the attachment of a carabiner not to mention it looks kinda taci.

Why doesnt Wilderness or someone else make a belt similiar to the instructors belt without the carabiner attachment point?
    Has anyone cut/ground off the attachment point how did it work out?

2. Remove Ads

Give them a call. They can make you whatever you want.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

I emailed them once about this issue about 6 months or more ago and never heard anything back at all.

Their frequent flyer belt may be just what you are looking for - it's my favorite.

I wouldnt spend the money on an instructor belt to grind on it with a cutting wheel....
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

New Member Array antoniosalandra's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing useful information.

I own 4 of the 5 stitch ones and have learned to accept the tactikool belt buckle. You have given me a idea though......out to the garage where the grinder is as soon as as figure out how reblacken where I ground off that stupid attachment point. Or maybe I should just start wearing a carabiner; I could tell people it where the dog leash hooks up.

Sportsman Warehouse I was just looking at one Sunday but I can't remember the name. It was double lined and had a stainless buckle and Velcro to strap down the extra. Good quality and was $25.I'm sure you can find it on there website. Also I have a Carhart that is leather with web over leather except for the tongue its leather heavy stainless buckle and it looks like and everyday belt.

Links