Now this is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE

This is a discussion on Now this is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ordered 2 extra magazines for a Colt New Agent I recently purchased. Placed the order on line Friday afternoon at 1419 hrs, received email from ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FivePoint2

Thread: Now this is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE

Now this is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE

Ordered 2 extra magazines for a Colt New Agent I recently purchased. Placed the order on line Friday afternoon at 1419 hrs, received email from Colt shipping department at 1425 hrs, thats a total of SIX (6) minutes!!! That my order is processed and being shipped. Tracking number this morning backs this up.

Now I realize that the gravitational pull of the moon and the alignment of the planets to the sun may have had something to do with it but regardless the tracking number shows my magazines will be in VaBch Monday!

Comparing this to another magazine order from a gun manufacturer just up the road from Colt. That took over 5 weeks (unless I paid for expedited shipping)
    to process the order you have to admit this was pretty darn good.
    Philly Boy likes this.

2. Remove Ads

I've never experienced that kind of speed, but I did have Ruger return my SP101 within ten days after they did some work on it: thought that was pretty quick.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Links