New Instructor's Belt Color?

This is a discussion on New Instructor's Belt Color? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've heard others talk about it, but today I actually called the company (makers of the IB) and asked them about why they do not ...

Thread: New Instructor's Belt Color?

New Instructor's Belt Color?

I've heard others talk about it, but today I actually called the company (makers of the IB) and asked them about why they do not make a DARK BROWN version of their popular 5-Stitch Instructor's Belt. The individual on the phone thought that it might be a good idea (no one every thought of that?).

I was just curious as to how many, or anyone else thought about a dark brown version? So far, they only offer the black, the green, and the coyote brown...which really isn't brown, rather khaki.

Anyone else have a thought on the matter?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I'm still waiting for them to get back to me on my request for paisely, but yah, I suppose good ol' dark brown makes sense too.

You beat me to it!

Administrator
    I'm surprised they didn't have brown sooner. Brown and Black. The two most popular holster colors.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Don't wear brown belts........black mostly.

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    It drives me nuts that gun related attire comes in in tacti cool colors of black, desert tan, and OD. It would be nice to coordinate some kind of non gun wardrobe. A black and a brown belt cover a lot of ground. Coyote and OD scream, "I'm not really off duty!"

Links