Atibal sights

Atibal sights

This is a discussion on Atibal sights within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; ATIBAL Anyone have experience with this company?...

Thread: Atibal sights

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar

Atibal sights

ATIBAL

Anyone have experience with this company?

Heard a lot of good things about Atibal Sights

I would go check out their Face Book page and look at all the people on there talking about it https://www.facebook.com/AtibalSights. Also, I found a lot reviews on eBay with a lot of positive reviews and on Amazon. I just ordered their 552 on eBay yesterday and hope it lives up to what everyone is saying. Hope that helps.

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    I read the FB, I saw the e-bay clones along with the Atibal sights. I'm concerned Abital is just another counterfeit EOtech.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/documents/...hts%204-09.pdf

Atibal is out of Surprise, AZ, outside of Phoenix. Is that just a distributor? Are they just assembling Chinese parts?

Here is a Chinese e-bay counterfeit EOTech:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sight-Red-Gr...30902905752%26

This is exactly what you pay for, a cheap $30 sight. I'm fine with plinking around with a cheap sight. I'm not o.k. with buying a Chinese counterfeit of an American product. They even counterfeit the EOTech sticker!

I'm hoping the Atibal is what they claim; an American product with slightly lesser, or older technology than EOTech. Good quality and good performance (maybe top notch 10 years ago), just not the superb cutting edge production and technology of the real deal.

Most likely the sight is rip off the EOtech but they are not trying to sell it as an EOtech but as their own product/brand. If it can hold up and live up to what everyone is saying I would not care if it said EOtech or not. Im not willing to spend 500-600 right now for an EOtech. IF it holds zero and and doesn't break after a couple hundred rounds I will be happy but I will know more when I get their 552 this week. PLus they claim that they have a 60 day warranty so i will put as many rounds as I can to test it out without going broke wasting all my ammo (that is going to be expensive). I will report back with my findings at the range.

I too live in Phoenix and tried to google Atibals location but only come up with a PO BOX on their website in Surprise. I'm thinking that you might be right that they are either assembling products from overseas or distributing. If they had some sort of Manufacturing plant in the U.S. we would have more to go off of. Even if they were made here there would be no way that they would sell them at the price point that their advertising. It only makes sense that if the price is too good to be true it ain't made here and most likely some other country. So, if I had to put money on it, it's definitely not made here.

Look at this way- APPLE makes some of the nicest products when it comes to computers, iPods, iPads, and etc. All of their products are from China or Overseas and still cost an arm and leg. Same thing with Nike and other big brands. Good thing apple doesn't manufacture here in US because I would not want to pay 1500 for an iPad mini. I guess my point is as long as the quality is good I don't mind if it was made overseas.

Sponsored Links