Need Info On A Blackhawk 44B4BK Belt

This is a discussion on Need Info On A Blackhawk 44B4BK Belt within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK, Belt-sperts , I'd like to pick your brains for some belt info. I wanted a web belt to supplement my leather belt. Why, I ...

Thread: Need Info On A Blackhawk 44B4BK Belt

Need Info On A Blackhawk 44B4BK Belt

OK, Belt-sperts , I'd like to pick your brains for some belt info.

I wanted a web belt to supplement my leather belt. Why, I am not sure. But I saw a Blackhawk 44B4BK for sale for $23 and free shipping. OK, I'll go for it. Seemed a quality product and I could SWEAR it said 1 1/2" width.

But I have been looking and looking both at the Botach website where I bought the belt and at the Blackhawk website and I can find nothing that states the width! I, for some reason, fear that this is going to be a 2" belt at which point it will be useless to me. I don't know if any of my pants have 2" loops. This is discouraging.

Can any of you fine folks shed some light on the Blackhawk 44B4BK web duty belt? The "duty" part is what makes me worried that it is a more heavy duty belt than I need ... or want.

Thanks for any and all info!
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

I can't speak to the blackhawk products, but you might want to take a look at Tactical Belts, Duty Belt, Military Belt, Instructor Belt.

AARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Where were you 3 days ago?!?!?! I think I woulda purchased one of those sale items. But, I already have the Blackhawk belt ordered and shipping. So I'll have to wait until it arrives to see if it will fit my pants or if one of my friends may have a chance for a good deal on a 2" web belt!

Thanks for the info.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

Links