Grip sleeve for Glock gen 3

This is a discussion on Grip sleeve for Glock gen 3 within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been looking into grip sleeves for my Glock 32 Gen 3. I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with these. I ...

Thread: Grip sleeve for Glock gen 3

Grip sleeve for Glock gen 3

I have been looking into grip sleeves for my Glock 32 Gen 3. I was wondering if anyone else has had experience with these. I have narrowed down to either the Pachmyer or the Hogue. I have a Hogue HandAll on my LCP and love it it widens the grip and has great ergonomics. So I was wondering which one is suggested or should I just stick with the factory grip?

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Pretty much a personal choice.

On my Glocks, I use the Hogue's. I like the palm swells, as they seem to help "lock" the gun in to my hand.

If your hands are big enough they are a good addition. And, if you don't like them, they are fairly cheap so you won't feel bad if you dump it in the trash.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

i have hogue grips on my gen 3 glock 23 and 21 i love them. it ads bulk which works for me, i have really large hands & my fingers are really long, i have been called banana hands and monkey hands before lol. im thinking about oredering a pachmyer for my 23 to try out though

Just put a Pachmayer on my wife's G19. The rubber is squishy. Gives a great hold and should take some of the already non-existent recoil. Looking forward to shooting it!

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    I use the Hogue for all my XDs and I like them so does the wife

Put the Talons on my Glock 30 Gen 3 and really like them. They're excellent even with sweaty hands.

I had Pachmayers on 3 9mm pistols. I liked them but they tended to move a bit. I read later about someone using plain old hair spray on the grips and that fixed the problem. Too late for me to try, because I got some Talon rough-textured grips (like skateboard tape) and really like them! Only thing I didn't like was the Talons were SO rough they tended to catch on my shirt sometimes and hold it up -- messing with concealment.

So I sanded them down using some sandpaper to smooth them out just a BIT and problem solved!!! Still a great rough texture but not so much that it snags.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

Links