Are Old Faithfull IWB clips compatible with Instructors Belts?

This is a discussion on Are Old Faithfull IWB clips compatible with Instructors Belts? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just ordered an Old Faithful IWB holster and now need a gun belt. Will the clips on the holster work with a Wilderness instructors ...

Thread: Are Old Faithfull IWB clips compatible with Instructors Belts?

Are Old Faithfull IWB clips compatible with Instructors Belts?

I just ordered an Old Faithful IWB holster and now need a gun belt. Will the clips on the holster work with a Wilderness instructors belt? I am learning towards the 5 stitch, 1.5" model, unless there is an issue with compatibility and I need to look at another belt.

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Greenhead556; April 24th, 2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Added information

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    You should have no issues. I use a Crossbreed Supertuck which is very similar and the clips appear to be the same design. The Wilderness belt is awesome, it is dimensionally the same as a good leather gun belt. And for certain, get the five stitch option.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    You should have no issues. I use a Crossbreed Supertuck which is very similar and the clips appear to be the same design. The Wilderness belt is awesome, it is dimensionally the same as a good leather gun belt. And for certain, get the five stitch option.
    So you havent had an issues with the holster wanting to slide or move around because of the nylon on the belt?

ive got an old faithful iwb works great never slides with my belt but its not a instructors belt
    Spring field 1911a1, glock 27, tuarus pt111, colt police revolver 38spl, NAA mini, charter arms undercover .38 spl

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhead556 View Post
    So you havent had an issues with the holster wanting to slide or move around because of the nylon on the belt?
    No more or less than any other belt. The material has a vertical ribbed pattern that probably helps with that issue. It is my go to gun belt. IWB should never move with the leather against your shirt or skin. I am wearing it right now. I really like the ability to have a large amount of adjustment for both IWB or OWB.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Links