Defensive Carry banner

Streamlight Microstream

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Phaedrus 
#1 ·
Well after a few weeks I really like my new Streamlight Microstream Pocket flashlight. This little guy will light up a room pretty darn good for its size and very well made. Great for a EDC where size and weight is important .

Material property Microphone

MicroStream®

Utilizing the latest C4® LED technology this ultra compact and lightweight flashlight is optimized for output and run time.

C4® LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
Unbreakable and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens. Up to 683 candela peak beam intensity, 28 lumens typical, 2.25 hours runtime.
One "AAA" alkaline battery. Push button tail switch – momentary or constant on operation.
Tailcap switch for momentary on/off. O-ring sealed, shock proof and drop-tested construction. Water resistant per IPX4; in accordance with specification EN 60529:1992. High Strength "Break Away" safety lanyard. Unbreakable pocket clip.
L x D: 3.5" x .6" (90 x 15 mm)
1.04 oz (29.7 g)
Matte Black

See less See more
#2 ·
yes i love mine. i got mine about a month ago and carry it and use it everyday. very very comfortable and it brightens up everything i need, its actually the brightest flashlight i own :embarassed:. no complaints at all from this purchase. i keep it clipped on my back left pocket all the time, only comes off when i go to bed and then it goes on the night stand. i highly recommend this to everyone.

#3 ·
I love mine as well. As plain clothes security it hides well and is really bright for its size. Hint: when it only comes on for a split second it's the battery that needs replacement , it isn't broken.

Reactions: QKShooter
#9 ·
You folks that have these, do you think it would survive loose pocket carry? I have a bad habit of tossing my edc light in with the pocket change and would love to add a new one if this one would work.

#17 ·
It's an awesome little light. I don't use it as much as I should since as a real flashlight geek I have about a bazillion different ones!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.