Winter hikes

This is a discussion on Winter hikes within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Now that the cold, snow, Ice, wind have hit here in the Puget Sound area again, it amazes me to see people still not ready ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter hikes

Now that the cold, snow, Ice, wind have hit here in the Puget Sound area again, it amazes me to see people still not ready for winter.
    Saw a trucker down at the store unloading his truck wearing short sleeves shorts and sneakers, Must have just came up from California.

I have always found it funny to be standing on a street corner in the wind and snow next to someone wearing a summer jacket and hear them complain about the cold.

I make it a point to ask people I meet in bad weather if they have a knife and matches or lighter. Most people say no why would I need them.

When the storm hit the other day, people were abandoning their vehicles on the highways and walking home(without boots of course). Then complining about the state not getting the highways cleared fast enough.

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links