Question about this company.

This is a discussion on Question about this company. within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; While internet surfing for gun magazines, I came across a website called Midwest Gun Works. Two questions: Is $32 a good price in the current ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JJVP

Thread: Question about this company.

Question about this company.

While internet surfing for gun magazines, I came across a website called Midwest Gun Works. Two questions: Is $32 a good price in the current market for magazines? Anybody have any experience with purchasing/customer service from these folks, Good, bad, ugly? I appreciate you input.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplyte View Post
    While internet surfing for gun magazines, I came across a website called Midwest Gun Works. Two questions: Is $32 a good price in the current market for magazines? Anybody have any experience with purchasing/customer service from these folks, Good, bad, ugly? I appreciate you input.
    What magazine? That price might be excellent for some magazines and very inflated for others.
    foxytwo likes this.

Glock magazines usually run in the $22-25 range. Well made, heavy and reliable up to around 15 rounds. Mags for my puny little Bersa 380 pistol in 7 round capacity, all metal, look fairly inexpensive cost around $35 (!!!) and ProMag (non-OEM) around $19.

Go figure....
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

I was looking at 13R Bersa 380 mags 2 days ago for $32+each. I thought that was highway robbery.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

John 3:16 Gettin' Old ain't for Sissies.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Had some gunsmithing done by them, a few years back. The service and communication was good, prices were fair.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Easy way to find out... Shop around a few more sites. Start with the gun manufactures site for a control to judge from.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Try CDNN I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the years. They have very reasonable prices. Good luck!
    Retired Police Lieutenant, Retired USAF Reserve, Glock Armorer, NC CWP, HR-218 Qualified
    Second generation American, Third generation Legionnaire
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

I was looking for Trijicon NS for my FN Herstal and their site was the only one where I found them. Shipment was quick and the product was as advertised and at a good price. I'd say they more than lived up to my expectations and I found them through this site!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Links