Question about this company.

This is a discussion on Question about this company. within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; While internet surfing for gun magazines, I came across a website called Midwest Gun Works. Two questions: Is $32 a good price in the current ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JJVP

Thread: Question about this company.

While internet surfing for gun magazines, I came across a website called Midwest Gun Works. Two questions: Is $32 a good price in the current market for magazines? Anybody have any experience with purchasing/customer service from these folks, Good, bad, ugly? I appreciate you input.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplyte View Post
    While internet surfing for gun magazines, I came across a website called Midwest Gun Works. Two questions: Is $32 a good price in the current market for magazines? Anybody have any experience with purchasing/customer service from these folks, Good, bad, ugly? I appreciate you input.
    What magazine? That price might be excellent for some magazines and very inflated for others.
    foxytwo likes this.

Glock magazines usually run in the $22-25 range. Well made, heavy and reliable up to around 15 rounds. Mags for my puny little Bersa 380 pistol in 7 round capacity, all metal, look fairly inexpensive cost around $35 (!!!) and ProMag (non-OEM) around $19.

Go figure....
    -- Robert
    NRA Patron Member

I was looking at 13R Bersa 380 mags 2 days ago for $32+each. I thought that was highway robbery.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!! Sent via Hemp string and C Rat cans
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Had some gunsmithing done by them, a few years back. The service and communication was good, prices were fair.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Easy way to find out... Shop around a few more sites. Start with the gun manufactures site for a control to judge from.
    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Try CDNN I have bought a lot of stuff from them over the years. They have very reasonable prices. Good luck!
    Retired Police Lieutenant, Former MH-53 Pave Low Gunner, Retired USAF Reserve, Glock Armorer, AL Retired LEO Pistol Permit, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, LEOSA Qualified
    Active Fraternal Order of Police member
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

I was looking for Trijicon NS for my FN Herstal and their site was the only one where I found them. Shipment was quick and the product was as advertised and at a good price. I'd say they more than lived up to my expectations and I found them through this site!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links