.22 plate Rack

This is a discussion on .22 plate Rack within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for a good quality plate rack for .22 handgun and rifle shooting... Anyone have opinions on what to get? Thanks...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Taurahe

Thread: .22 plate Rack

.22 plate Rack

I'm looking for a good quality plate rack for .22 handgun and rifle shooting... Anyone have opinions on what to get?
    Thanks

2. Remove Ads

Gander mountain bass pro etc all carry good options...... If you want high quality, I highly recommend bobcat steel. I have several of there walker targets, for both rimfire and centerfire, and they are a blast. I also Have Several plates that I had welded to steel rod to jam in the ground...... I have shot mine with prob 5,000+ rimfire rounds with no issues.....spray with a little paint and you are good to go.
    bmcgilvray likes this.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Check out these guys:

Quality Targets

He’s made me a set of 12 15” bowling pins in AR500, a full size Turkey Silhouette in AR500, and a set of knockdown bunnies and squirrels for .22LR. He was good to deal with; reasonable shipping and pretty quick. If it can be made, he’ll make it for you both my bowling pins and .22 knockdowns were non-standard orders.

Chuck

homo homini lupus est

Links