Lasermax Laserguard for the Shield...

This is a discussion on Lasermax Laserguard for the Shield... within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thinking of getting a Lasermax (CF-Shield) for my wife's Shield 9mm. Anyone have one on their Shield? What do you like or not like about ...

Thread: Lasermax Laserguard for the Shield...

Lasermax Laserguard for the Shield...

Thinking of getting a Lasermax (CF-Shield) for my wife's Shield 9mm. Anyone have one on their Shield? What do you like or not like about it? Where is the best place to order from to get the best price?

Or how about the Crimson Trace Laserguard I have the CT grip on my M&P 40c and it's great but I'm not sure I like the design for the Shield with the activation button protruding out underneath the trigger guard the way it does and I don't like that there is no on and off button for the range.

Thanks for the input.
    Luke 22:36,38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

2. Remove Ads

I had the Lasermax on my LCP that I sold off. I did not like it for a couple of reasons. First, it had a tendency to be inadvertently turned on or off during recoil (in all fairness, that may have been because of the small size of the LCP) and second, I had to readjust it several times to put it back on target. The second issue made me lose confidence in it.

I don't have any experience with the Crimson Trace to give an opinion.

I'm not in love with my crimson trace. I think it's better to learn to point and shoot. Front sights.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzNgunz View Post
    Thinking of getting a Lasermax (CF-Shield) for my wife's Shield 9mm. Anyone have one on their Shield? What do you like or not like about it? Where is the best place to order from to get the best price?

Or how about the Crimson Trace Laserguard I have the CT grip on my M&P 40c and it's great but I'm not sure I like the design for the Shield with the activation button protruding out underneath the trigger guard the way it does and I don't like that there is no on and off button for the range.

Thanks for the input.
    I know this is a few month old thread... I have that laser on my Shield 9mm. I haven't actually used it that much. It seemed to work fine when I did use it, and I liked it... but at the range I usually ignore it and just shoot and it just sits there and looks pretty.

I will say that the "roughness" they add under the trigger guard to match the Shield look didn't rub on my finger well. I sanded it down smooth in one little spot and it was fine. It looks great on the gun, not like some after market accessory, but like its made there to begin with.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    I have a CT lasergrip on a Kahr K9 and can't stand it. laser always goes out of alignment, can't use it left handed, and the switch on the grip isn't quite in the right place, and I have to hold the grip in an uncomfortable way and grip very tightly to activate it.

I have the LM centerfire on my Nano and love it. Not a single complaint.

DSCF7784_zps6131d2e3.jpg
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Links