Just received my Pepper Spray Order

This is a discussion on Just received my Pepper Spray Order within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; just got my delivery from J&L Distributors.. I opened the package and my eyes immediately started to water. I can only guess that they must ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NC Bullseye

Thread: Just received my Pepper Spray Order

Just received my Pepper Spray Order

just got my delivery from J&L Distributors.. I opened the package and my eyes immediately started to water. I can only guess that they must have had one discharge at there warehouse and some residual spray must have got on the other containers.

I'm trying there Black Label line. Has anyone had any luck with this product?

Pepper Spray
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

2. Remove Ads

No experience at all with that brand or vendor but if I were you I'd not accept that product. You have no way of knowing how much spray is left in that container if you can already smell it. You don't know if they played with that one at the warehouse and then just shipped it out or what the cause for the odor is. It could still "feel" like there is some in there but you have no way to know how much pressure is left either.

I's recommend sticking with the top 2 brands like Fox Labs and Sabre Red. They both have proven track records with LE.
    ccw9mm likes this.
    North Carolina Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
    NRA Personal Protection and Basic Pistol Instructor

I think I'm about to order some, looking at the 2 ox Fox Labs stuff. I want it mostly for aggressive dogs.

You should check out Practical Self Security they've got a good selection of pepper sprays, and free shipping right now!

Links