Sig P226 Grips, looking for some input

This is a discussion on Sig P226 Grips, looking for some input within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I came across some milled aluminum grips, made by Hogue, for my 226. They look terrific in the pictures, clean, nice color, and just a ...

Thread: Sig P226 Grips, looking for some input

I came across some milled aluminum grips, made by Hogue, for my 226. They look terrific in the pictures, clean, nice color, and just a bit thinner than the sock grips. I'm wondering if any of you are familiar with these, maybe have some experience using them and if they are worth the $100. That seems pretty steep! Generally speaking I do like the Hogue rubber grips, but have found that when carrying IWB, that rubber likes to grab my skin every so often and hang on - hangs onto my shirt also, making me selfconscious. In hand they are really nice. But, that's why I'm toying with other options.

Thanks for your input.

I have seen them in my warehouse from time to time. Never had a set on my 229. The only thing that prevented me from trying them out is the price. The metal will help with your concerns, but then you lose the benefits of a rubber grip.

Chase B.

I went with the G10s. I think they were somewhere around a hundred also.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

Sponsored Links