Speaking of Flashlights ....

This is a discussion on Speaking of Flashlights .... within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK, so I know no one was speaking of flashlights right now but I just got one of these babies and thought it worth sharing. ...

Thread: Speaking of Flashlights ....

Speaking of Flashlights ....

OK, so I know no one was speaking of flashlights right now but I just got one of these babies and thought it worth sharing. MonsterFlashlight.com

I got a single cell, one-position light because that's all I require. I'd guess if the larger and more fancy lights are as good as this simple one I have, they are pretty darn good! When I got the light, I ordered a charger for the rechargeable battery, too. Charged up, turned on the switch (which glows in the dark, BTW) and it was like turning on the SUN! It was bright. And a small package, well made and easy to store. I like my Monster flashlight ... and you will too! (No, I don't work for them.) So if you're looking for a light for any reason, go check these out for quality a price. I think you'll be happy.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

Looks pretty cool man. Definitely going to have to look into it. You should post up a video review.

Links