Meprolight VS Trijicon 3 Dot Night Sights

This is a discussion on Meprolight VS Trijicon 3 Dot Night Sights within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; For those of you who have tried both Meprolight and Trijicon 3 Dot Night Sights,which do you prefer?And why?you see,I am debating which between these ...

Thread: Meprolight VS Trijicon 3 Dot Night Sights

For those of you who have tried both Meprolight and Trijicon 3 Dot Night Sights,which do you prefer?And why?you see,I am debating which between these 2 brands to get for my Sig Sauer pistol as the current sights installed is loosing it's glow.
    Thanks in advance.

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
    For those of you who have tried both Meprolight and Trijicon 3 Dot Night Sights,which do you prefer?And why?you see,I am debating which between these 2 brands to get for my Sig Sauer pistol as the current sights installed is loosing it's glow.
    Thanks in advance.
    Trijicon, by far. Brighter, and sharper tritium dots in the dark. I've also seen side by side comparisons of them both on the same gun.
    Google may yield photos of side by side comparisons as well. I seem to recall having seen one there, myself a while back when I was shopping for night sights for the H&K P30.
    I have Trij sights on my P30, my Nano, and my PPQ, as well as my Kahr K9
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

I have Trijicon and Meprolight. Side by side I can't tell much difference in brightness. The Trijicons do seem marginally sharper/crisper than the Meps but it's not a huge difference. I have an sidearm that's worn the same set of Meps since about 1991 and they're dim but still working. Both brands are well made. In the end it depends on what gun you have; not all brands and models are available for all firearm models.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Sponsored Links