Looking for some Trausch grips

This is a discussion on Looking for some Trausch grips within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking for some Trausch grips for a ruger sp101. We'll try as I might I just can't locate any on the old internet and Trausch ...

Thread: Looking for some Trausch grips

Looking for some Trausch grips for a ruger sp101. We'll try as I might I just can't locate any on the old internet and Trausch itself no longer seems to be in business. So if anyone out there knows of anybody selling or stocking these help a brother out!!! Thanks all.

Trausch appears to be in business at this link: Trausch Grips.

It is one of the poorest websites I've ever navigated but it can be done. When you open the website click on the little American flag and it will open up in English for you. Be patient.

I recently supplied a forum member with the Trausch Grip for his SP101. Made him an offer he couldn't refuse as I no longer use them. I bought them about 5 years ago and it took about a month to get them as I recall, but they work well on the SP101. I believe mine shipped from France.

Links