Extreme Concealment Systems

This is a discussion on Extreme Concealment Systems within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I see that Extreme Concealment Systems is a site sponsor. They need to be dumped. They don't fill their orders in the 4-6 weeks they ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Crosstimbers Okie

Thread: Extreme Concealment Systems

Extreme Concealment Systems

I see that Extreme Concealment Systems is a site sponsor. They need to be dumped. They don't fill their orders in the 4-6 weeks they advertise, and will not respond to customer inquiries.

My experience is similar to those chronicled here: Extreme Concealment Systems - Covington, GA
    Kennydale likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Thanks for the update.... these things are good to know and I would hope the advertisers will read and heed them.

I too was taken by this company and PayPal would not refund the money because it was later than 45 days. MY advice about buying anything that has a 4-6 week shipping period is to call them get a name and contact info and ask that they not charge you until the item ships. If they refuse then shop else where. I see that today they finally took there web site down.
    laus Deo

Those who are willing to trade freedom for security will have neither.
    You alone are responsible for your own defense.

Links