Help with a side saddle

This is a discussion on Help with a side saddle within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey guys, I recently got a Remington 887 nitro mag tactical, I love it so far, had alot of fun with it on the range, ...

Thread: Help with a side saddle

Help with a side saddle

Hey guys, I recently got a Remington 887 nitro mag tactical, I love it so far, had alot of fun with it on the range, I think alot of the problems the first ones had have been sorted out. I know that there are almost no accessories made specifically for it, but while watching a you tube video today I spotted something id be interested in finding. They way the forearm is on this gun there are no side saddles available, but my sharp eye spotted a guy with an 887 tactical with a side saddle that has a 90 degree mount that is mounted to the picatinny rail on the top of the receiver, after lots of google searching I cant find it, hoping maybe some of you have seen this before...
    Saddle.jpg

2. Remove Ads

That could be the one from Mesa Tactical that actually replaces the factory rail with their own rail/side saddle system.
    I know they make one for the Benelli M4. I have one on mine.

Thats not it, they dont make anything like that for the 887, there are ZERO accessories for it, in the pic it is mounted to the top rail with some type of mount that then attaches to the side saddle.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    What about something like this?

Esstac Shotgun Card

Can be replaced with other shot shell cards you have on your person while running your gun.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

That is a cool system but the stock on the 887 covers most of the reciever which is why there are no side saddles

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Links