Good Cyber Monday deal on a small gun vault

This is a discussion on Good Cyber Monday deal on a small gun vault within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My son told me he would really like this for Christmas, so I just ordered it for him. It's a good price, free shipping and ...

Thread: Good Cyber Monday deal on a small gun vault

VIP Member

Good Cyber Monday deal on a small gun vault

My son told me he would really like this for Christmas, so I just ordered it for him. It's a good price, free shipping and 10% off till midnight.

GunVault MultiVault Deluxe Handgun Safe FREE S&H GV2000C-DLX. GunVault Gun Safes.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

2. Remove Ads

Been using the same for over a year now. Absolutely no probs or hang ups. Only thing I added was cushioning material to the top shelf. Totally happy and completely satisfied with it. Hey, let me be the first: Merry Christmas!!

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt

JeanLouise; I have the same model that I use daily. No problems with it, and now seriously considering another like it to put in the house. It takes a bit of getting used to the finger board, as I had trouble at first getting my fingers, into proper placement, on the buttons in the dark, but now it's "No problem".. Good buy.

Not Bad. Amazon has is slightly cheaper and if you have amazon prime already you get free 2 day shipping in case others want.
    Glock 20sf, Glock 19 gen4, Glock 26 gen3, Colt 1911 Series 80

Links