Trijicon and Merry Christmas to me

This is a discussion on Trijicon and Merry Christmas to me within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Since my wife and kids have such a hard time getting me something I want for Christmas, this year I took it upon myself and ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By txron

Thread: Trijicon and Merry Christmas to me

Since my wife and kids have such a hard time getting me something I want for Christmas, this year I took it upon myself and got Trijicon "night" sights with the red dot front sight put on my XD. Wow what a difference. I did not know how dull my stock sight were until I looked through the new sights and saw the bright red dot on the front sight. Looking forward to going to the range this weekend to see how the new sights work out.
    QKShooter and WHEC724 like this.
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

Good luck with the new sights. I want to get some for my G19, haven't narrowed down the selection yet. Hopy yours work out well for you.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member Array flintlock62's Avatar
    Trijicon's made a heap of difference when I qualified for my carry license. I took an advanced course where we shot in low light conditions. I would never leave stock sights on a defensive carry gun again.

Quote Originally Posted by txron View Post
    Since my wife and kids have such a hard time getting me something I want for Christmas, this year I took it upon myself and got Trijicon "night" sights with the red dot front sight put on my XD. Wow what a difference. I did not know how dull my stock sight were until I looked through the new sights and saw the bright red dot on the front sight. Looking forward to going to the range this weekend to see how the new sights work out.

Senior Member Array flintlock62's Avatar
    If your talking brand, I would either go for Trijicon or Meprolights. Tru-Glo's are a piece of crap IMO. I made that mistake once. They lasted 2 month's and Tru-Glo wouldn't honor the warranty. If your talking color, get the green/green. The orange sights are not warranted as long as the green, which is 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by d2jlking View Post
    Good luck with the new sights. I want to get some for my G19, haven't narrowed down the selection yet. Hopy yours work out well for you.
    Last edited by flintlock62; December 11th, 2013 at 04:50 PM.

Nice. Thanks for the insight.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    Thomas Jefferson

Sponsored Links