AR500 Armor® Urban Go Plate Carrier with Level III Body Armor & Pouches starting at

AR500 Armor® Urban Go Plate Carrier with Level III Body Armor & Pouches starting at

This is a discussion on AR500 Armor® Urban Go Plate Carrier with Level III Body Armor & Pouches starting at within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; $210 Guess this is the right place for this. AR500 Armor® Urban Go Plate Carrier with Level III Body Armor & Pouches starting at only ...

Thread: AR500 Armor® Urban Go Plate Carrier with Level III Body Armor & Pouches starting at

$210

Guess this is the right place for this.

AR500 Armor® Urban Go Plate Carrier with Level III Body Armor & Pouches starting at only $210.00

Description: AR500 Armor® Urban Go Plate Carrier with Level III Body Armor & Pouches starting at only $210.00

The Urban Go Plate Carrier is a complete package that's ready to go. The kit includes AR500 Armor front and back level III Advanced Shooters Cut Body Armor, Universal Pistol Holster, M4 / AR15 Magazine Pouch, and a Universal Pistol Magazine Pouch.

We put our survivalist mentality to work and came up with the essentials required for protection, designing a Plate Carrier that is always ready to go at a moment's notice.

We think everyone should be able to afford armor, and took that into consideration when building this package. In addition to being functional and effective, we aimed for high value; our Urban Go Plate Carrier package delivers.

Available in Coyote and Black!
    Urban Go Package Black - http://www.ar500armor.com/urban-go-plate-carrier-w-armor-and-pouches-bla...
    Urban Go Package Coyote - http://www.ar500armor.com/urban-go-plate-carrier-w-armor-and-pouches-coy...

AR500 Armor Body Armor is tested to NIJ Standard-0101.06 Level III and independent lab tested. Capable of defeating rounds up to 7.62x51 @ 2,780 feet per second!
    This would be good to have in your trunk in case things get hairy or even at home for that bump in the night when you have time to don the gear or if you need to dip and slip out of the house.

Was playing around with some options to see what prices I could come up with for those who are wondering.

Option 1:

Plate carriers w/ no pouches x 2
    Armor plates x 4
    Cost: $376

One for the house and the other for the car if you wanted to do it like that.

Option 2:
    Urban Go plate w/ pouches x 1
    Urban go plate w/o pouches x1
    Armor plates x2
    Cost: $411

Same set up I suppose.

I already had a carrier so when they did a big Veteran's Day sale I bought some plates from them. Although they're already sprayed with Paxcon I wrapped and glued Kevlar onto the front to capture fragments. I think AR500 is good stuff for the money.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I already had a carrier so when they did a big Veteran's Day sale I bought some plates from them. Although they're already sprayed with Paxcon I wrapped and glued Kevlar onto the front to capture fragments. I think AR500 is good stuff for the money.
    Cool what carrier do you have?

Where did you get the Kevlar from?

I ordered the concealment vest Friday and will order either the go carrier or Operator II.

Don't forget the Gecko 45 duct tape!
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Don't forget the Gecko 45 duct tape!
    Send some.

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    For me in my boring everyday life Id get more mileage from something like this.

BulletProofME.com Body Armor - Briefcase or Backpack Ballistic Shields

A three fold brief that would unfold to say a 30" shield held in front of me.
    It satisfies a couple of needs for me.
    Its something Id normally have with me.
    Its not uncomfortable to have with me.

If I were younger the day pack would not look out of place. DR

That's a cool looking vest.The body armor just a tad bit extreme for me,but i'm not a LEO either.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent95 View Post
    That's a cool looking vest.The body armor just a tad bit extreme for me,but i'm not a LEO either.
    I'm sure it can take IIIA armor.

Quote Originally Posted by ExaltedOne View Post
    Cool what carrier do you have?

Where did you get the Kevlar from?

I ordered the concealment vest Friday and will order either the go carrier or Operator II.
    The carrier I have is a US Palm Defender. I bought it with a Level IIIA soft panel in the front and none in the back. The steel AR500 plates I bought are Level IIIA (handgun plates) and they fit over/under the soft armor plate if I want to run it that way. The kevlar fabric I bought off of eBay. It appears to be good quality stuff but again, it doesn't have to stop the bullets, just contain the splatter.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Here's a few pics of the plates all wrapped up. I'll try to get some of the carrier when I can.

9a5r.jpg

m4ad.jpg

0wu6.jpg

akh3.jpg

Sponsored Links