Dillon 550b on ebay (not mine) Good deal?

This is a discussion on Dillon 550b on ebay (not mine) Good deal? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Dillon RL550B Press Reloader EXTRAS 9mm 45ACP 223 Dies Reloading 550 550B Lee | eBay Not sure if this is a good deal or not ...

Sponsor

Dillon RL550B Press Reloader EXTRAS 9mm 45ACP 223 Dies Reloading 550 550B Lee | eBay

Not sure if this is a good deal or not but I thought someone might be interested.
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

Highly dependent on "how" used, and quality of the dies. Doesn't strike me as a spectacular bargain.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

a new one is around $439.95. then you have the dies and caliber conversion for three calibers. you get one free when you buy, so you got to buy two caliber conversions at $45.95 each. two extra tool heads at $22.95 each. then you have the dies. dies prices are all over the place, new and/or used. so just the dillon press is $577.77 new and you get two die sets. the guy wants $580.00 for the complete set plus $45.00 shipping. not a great deal, but not a bad deal when you count in the price of two reloading die sets. you will all most break even with the price of a new one. if the machine needs anything dillon will/can do a refurb and make it new.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Links