My new Blackhawk CQC Pistol Belt! So far so good!

This is a discussion on My new Blackhawk CQC Pistol Belt! So far so good! within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been recently shopping around for a gun belt as I've been having trouble keeping my gun and holster from sagging down. I was looking ...

Thread: My new Blackhawk CQC Pistol Belt! So far so good!

My new Blackhawk CQC Pistol Belt! So far so good!

I've been recently shopping around for a gun belt as I've been having trouble keeping my gun and holster from sagging down. I was looking at CB gun belt and others ranging from $50-$100 and I couldn't quite pull the trigger as I'm kind of a cheap lol... My wife got me a Blackhawk CQC Pistol Belt for Christmas and I'm really impressed so far. I'm not sure how it will wear but right now I think it's the best bang for your buck. Amazon had it for sale for $32 shipped!. I really never even considered this belt when shopping though as the saying goes you get what you pay for and I thought it was crap. I've worn it everyday sense Xmas and love it! It holds my Vedder comfort tuck and Shield 9mm in nice and close without having to tighten my belt way too tight like I did with my old belts. The belt has a thin plastic insert keeping it from sagging from the weight of the gun. The brown leather with a gator print looks good too. Just my two cents but if anyone is looking for a cheap carry belt, I would recommended this one.

Let me know your thoughts on how it wears over time if anyone else has some experience with this brand belt. Thanks
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

Looks nice!

Appears to be a nice belt. Let us know how it holds up.
    "A free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought."

How stiff is it? Does it compare even a little bit to a flat-out gun belt? Looks good, but does it "do the deed" so to speak? If it isn't stiff enough to keep the holster erect and everything firm, you just got a $32 dress belt for your pants .... If it works then it is a good deal.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

I own a carbon fiber one. Bought it for around $25 off of Optics Planet. I've had it for a few months and it's been fantastic. I carry a Sig P238 in a Foxx Trapp and it holds it up perfectly for me. It's pretty dang stiff while not being super thick, and it does wear in and has done so nicely for me. At this point I see no need buying anything more expensive in the future for myself, JMO.

Robert, Its plenty stiff IMO. Like Cobobarson said... It's stiff yet not too thick. It holds the weight of the gun firm, erect and in place. No sagging... Its so far a keeper for me... I've never worn any other belts specifically designed for carrying so I don't have anything to compare it too but its working for me

Links