Adhesive gun grips

Adhesive gun grips

This is a discussion on Adhesive gun grips within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Some time ago I saw a vid re. the above and have been searching for the product with no success. The grips were NOT, Talon,Falcon, ...

Thread: Adhesive gun grips

Adhesive gun grips

Some time ago I saw a vid re. the above and have been searching for the product with no success. The grips were NOT, Talon,Falcon, etc., etc., etc.,. The vid had a guy putting on red adhesive grips with all possible ways to apply to every area of the gun. If you have any ideas, please post. Thanks.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Forget the above, found " Traction Grips."
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

I use traction grips as well and I love them. I have been very satisfied with them Keep in mind they dont like compound curves though.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

This grip of guns is very strong. It has also made with high quality.

Sponsored Links