ISRA Special Alert - Give A Pat On The Back

This is a discussion on ISRA Special Alert - Give A Pat On The Back within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA) Special Alert - Give A Pat On The Back To Designers of I-55 Gun Sign As you may have heard, ...

Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA) Special Alert - Give A Pat On The Back To Designers of I-55 Gun Sign
    As you may have heard, the gun grabbers are all up in arms over an outdoor sign
    off of Interstate 55 advertising Slidefire gun stocks. The grabbers are aghast that a picture of an AR-15 would appear in plain view of "children." In response, the gun haters have launched an attack on the owner of the billboard, Lamar Advertising, and Slidefire.

As gun owners, we need to those who support us. Therefore, as a show of support, please send e-mails to Lamar Advertising at the following address:

rrickert@lamar.com

In the "Subject Line" please say: "Love your Slidefire sign on I-55" Please mention in the body of your message that you heard about the sign from the ISRA.

Also contact Slidefire at:

customerservice@slidefire.com

Use the subject line: "Love your sign on I-55." Tell Slidefire that you support their efforts to "normalize" lawful firearm ownership by way of the I-55 sign. Be sure to tell them you learned about the sign from the ISRA.

Be sure to pass this alert on to all your gun owning friends and family members.

Please post this alert to any and all Internet blogs or bulletin boards to which you belong.

Follow the ISRA on Twitter and Facebook.

Give the gift of an ISRA membership. Not an ISRA Member? Join Today!

Forward this email

This email was sent to spu69
    Illinois State Rifle Association | PO Box 637 | Chatsworth | IL | 60921

What?? No pictures? Would love to see a picture of the bill board in question.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Pic search @ Bing: click.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Links