HELP...Anyone know where I can find Ameriglo SW-251 in stock?

This is a discussion on HELP...Anyone know where I can find Ameriglo SW-251 in stock? within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've decided on the Ameriglo SW-251 for the wife's Shield but now we can't find them in stock anywhere? Should we just keep checking with ...

Thread: HELP...Anyone know where I can find Ameriglo SW-251 in stock?

HELP...Anyone know where I can find Ameriglo SW-251 in stock?

I've decided on the Ameriglo SW-251 for the wife's Shield but now we can't find them in stock anywhere? Should we just keep checking with Ameriglo or do you know of a website that has them in stock?

Thanks!
    -gNg-
    Luke 22:36,38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

2. Remove Ads

I dont know about anyone having them in stock, but you coukld try calling ameriglo and see if they can tell you when they will do their next run of that model. They may even let you order directly from them. THis is how I got my sights for my ruger SR40C from XS sights. It took 6 months but I ordered directly from them so when the next run went through mine came straight off the line. As an FYI.... pretty much everyone makes more runs of glock sights than anything else, hence why glock sights are usually in stock and nothing else is.
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

I got mine at the Law Enforcement professionals shop for flashlights, Taser C2, duty gear, boots, handcuffs, watches and knives at OfficerStore.com but not sure on that model but from what I saw they had quite few different model#

Links