Daewoo DP51-Accessories

Daewoo DP51-Accessories

This is a discussion on Daewoo DP51-Accessories within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I got this gun as a birthday present from my dad when I was 12 and I'm 20 now soon to be 21. So this ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steelersx49

Thread: Daewoo DP51-Accessories

Daewoo DP51-Accessories

I got this gun as a birthday present from my dad when I was 12 and I'm 20 now soon to be 21. So this gun will become my ccw since I'm extremely comfortable and accurate with it. There's a lot of mixed reviews on this gun but never once has it jammed on me in all these years and I love it. But my question is where can I find accessories for it? Never looked into it until now but I'm coming up short. I have found holsters and mags for it but I'm looking for a laser sight. I have no problems with accuracy with this gun but if something were to happen and I need to use my weapon I don't want to be limited to using the sights. I have found some "Universal" lasers that mount to the trigger guard but they look cheap and I don't see how they would fit in a holster properly. So if anyone out there know anywhere I can find a laser for this I'd greatly appreciate the help. Thanks, Kenny

I'm also told that it will fit and handle mags from a SW 4006, would a laser work for my Daewoo as well?

Now I dont own...

But unless this gun has a rail mounted to the front of the gun your only options is either
    1. Find a rail to mount on there I have only seen such a thing for 92fs
    2. A clamp on laser to the trigger
    3. Or laser grip on the gun grip

The gun takes s&w 5906 mags .. There is a chance the laser grips for the 5906 might work as 5906 holster seem to work.. But more then likely they wont Daewoo DP-51 - AR15.COM Daewoo DP-51 - AR15.COM If you have a freind or a gunshop who has a 59 with laser maybe ask if you could see if they match up ...

But at least the gun takes easy to find mags

and if you are looking for spare small parts DP51 Accessories | Numrich Gun Parts

Remember this is a gun that not been imported fro some time ... However now that Lhino Heart is making a new version maybe more stuff will come out that fit both
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Lionheart is the importer, Daewoo still builds them in South Korea. Lionheart brings them in and adds there own grips and engraving then has them Ceracoted. They have parts and accessories, but no lasers listed. Lionheart Industries
    HTH
    Oh yeh? Well this was sent from the scary black electrical box under my desk, so there!
    "It aint how good you shoot, it's how cool you look doing it." [Fred Sayer 1994]
    H&K P7
    Colt XS, Star PD
    Caracal F

Thanks guys, I'll have to check out the local shops and see if they have them grips in stock to try out. Its not a big deal if I don't get them but it would be a nice touch.
    N.M. Edmands likes this.

Links