Bullhide Gun Belts

This is a discussion on Bullhide Gun Belts within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've looked for years to find a great gun belt and finally my task was accomplished when I discovered bullhide Belts. I place an order ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Bullhide Gun Belts

Bullhide Gun Belts

I've looked for years to find a great gun belt and finally my task was accomplished when I discovered bullhide Belts. I place an order for one of their leaf tooled gun belts last Wednesday and received it today. I am very impressed with the quality and excellent workmanship that went into this belt it is truly a gun belt that will give many, many years of service. No. I'm not an employee or company representative and I don't own any of their stock either. I am just super impressed with their product and quick service. If you're looking for a gun belt, give them a try you won't be disappointed.
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

2. Remove Ads

Great stuff ive had one for 1/12 yrs

Show us some pics so we can admire it as well.

Distinguished Member
    Been using them for years. Fast, fair price, quality gear. Has Beltman beat hands down.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Distinguished Member
    I have 3 belts from bullhide belts, 2 black (one for work that gets all dirty) and one brown. All have met and exceeded my expectations for a good gun belt.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Distinguished Member
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Anybody use the regular dress belts from bullhide? I just purchased an alien gear holster and am now looking at a good gun belt. Pretty sure I will be purchasing one of these bullhide belts, but also something that i can wear daily. I am wondering if the dress belts would still be good enough to use for a gun belt when I do carry.

I have a a brown one from bull hide...Awesome belt! Will be getting a black one soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you guys used a belt for pants and a second belt for holster.
    Just askin

Distinguished Member Array Eric357's Avatar
    I've looked at them for some time and really like the celtic knot brown. I've gone back and forth between them and a better belt. I need to get one or another soon. I need a new belt .

I have had my share of belts from stores.. a few months ago I finally purchased my first leather gun (service) belt.. major difference on holster control (I knew it would) but also in pants retention..
    I now have a black from a gun show and a new brown from TheHolsterStore.net ... can be a tight fit in other than jeans/tactical pants.. Love em.. won't go back to aka heavy duty belts from stores ever again!
    Eric357 likes this.
    US Army Retired (2002)
    PAFOA.com, NAGR, USCCA, and NRA Life member

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
    unknown
    "Dare in Brocca" - Beretta

As long as it will hold my Glock 21 .45 with out a sag or pulling my pants I will order. Hell I am going to order anyway. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mardet65 View Post
    I've looked for years to find a great gun belt and finally my task was accomplished when I discovered bullhide Belts. I place an order for one of their leaf tooled gun belts last Wednesday and received it today. I am very impressed with the quality and excellent workmanship that went into this belt it is truly a gun belt that will give many, many years of service. No. I'm not an employee or company representative and I don't own any of their stock either. I am just super impressed with their product and quick service. If you're looking for a gun belt, give them a try you won't be disappointed.
    Very nice quality belts!

One correction though. They aren't hand tooled in the traditional sense. No way could they do that and make any money at it. They have a custom made embossing wheel which lays in the design.

The belts are nicely finished and are clearly made with quality in mind. I bookmarked the site for future reference.
    The three most important components of stopping power are: bullet placement, bullet placement, bullet placement.
    -Evan Marshall

I've been happy with my belts from BullhideBelts.com, but eventually I do want to try a double layer belt just to see how much difference there is.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

I got one expecting more than it could give....... I still need my suspenders, but it doesn't sag with the gun weight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links