Vanquest Javelin VSinger

This is a discussion on Vanquest Javelin VSinger within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently bought this companies sling bag. JAVELIN? VSlinger? Left-Shoulder Slingpack - VANQUEST: TOUGH-BUILT GEAR I started using my basic camera bag like a sling ...

Thread: Vanquest Javelin VSinger

Vanquest Javelin VSinger

I recently bought this companies sling bag.JAVELIN? VSlinger? Left-Shoulder Slingpack - VANQUEST: TOUGH-BUILT GEAR
    I started using my basic camera bag like a sling bag a year ago when I was out and about. I could cram very little other than the camera in it and it was old. I've been researching sling bags during that time. I got a couple of gift cards for Christmas and decided to use them to buy a sling bag.

There are quite a few companies making 'em so there were a lot of reviews and videos a person can sift thru. This bag is no different so I'll skip a complete review and just point out the features that sold me on it.

For a grab and go bag I like the sling bag concept. For going to work or just out and about it's great. Quick on and off and they rotate around to the front,very handy. This bag has a unique zipper for the main compartment that opens it up wider than other similar bags. The interior is a ripstop orange that enables what is inside very visible. There is a hook & loop system in the main bag and three dividers are provided to organize your requirements. Cool

YKK lockable zippers or you can run a strap thru the paracord zipper pulls and snap 'em down on the two main compartments.

Three handles, one on top, one at the top and bottom of the shoulder strap. Bag stands straight up on it own when sat down.
    A drain is located on the bottom but it is in the back at the bottom of the padding. I like that.

This bag is made very well. Some considerations as to carrying a sidearm would be where is the sidearm being carried. If a sidearm is being carried on the your right side and especially open carry a right shoulder bag should be considered as the bag would rotate to your front from your left side. There is a place in this bag for a sidearm if needed.

IMG_0007.JPGIMG_0009.JPGIMG_0008.JPGIMG_0012.JPGIMG_0015.JPGIMG_0016.JPG

Assembled in the Philippines.

I have no affiliations with this company

+++++++
    Last edited by Arejay; March 22nd, 2014 at 05:10 AM.

2. Remove Ads

Links