Having issues with the Lasermax Centerfire Laser for the Shield...

This is a discussion on Having issues with the Lasermax Centerfire Laser for the Shield... within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My wife has the Shield 9mm for her CC. We've equipped her Shield with the Lasermax Centerfire Laser CF-Shield. After taking it to the range ...

Thread: Having issues with the Lasermax Centerfire Laser for the Shield...

Having issues with the Lasermax Centerfire Laser for the Shield...

My wife has the Shield 9mm for her CC. We've equipped her Shield with the Lasermax Centerfire Laser CF-Shield. After taking it to the range after about 50 rounds or so the laser started dimming out. It has a fresh battery so it appears that it was due to the recoil possibly jarring the connection to the battery loose. Although I'm not completely certain this was the cause just a guess. Have any of you ever experienced this with the Lasermax? If so how did you resolve this issue? Hoping we can fix this without sending it in.

Thanks
    Luke 22:36,38 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
    38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

2. Remove Ads

Links