Ordered a Gun Belt

Ordered a Gun Belt

This is a discussion on Ordered a Gun Belt within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got my new Foxx Holster, ordered a gun belt from them too. Realized I needed a stronger belt now. Does the buying ever end ?...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By firerat
  • 1 Post By Bama61
  • 2 Post By superdamian11
  • 1 Post By denclaste

Thread: Ordered a Gun Belt

Ordered a Gun Belt

Got my new Foxx Holster, ordered a gun belt from them too. Realized I needed a stronger belt now. Does the buying ever end ?
    Doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you win.

Quote Originally Posted by calamityjane38 View Post
    Got my new Foxx Holster, ordered a gun belt from them too. Realized I needed a stronger belt now. Does the buying ever end ?
    No. Never.
    JDE101 and soonershoote like this.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calamityjane38 View Post
    Just get the catalog out and start making a list!!!
    WannabeaCPA likes this.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

It never ends...
    My wife cut me off. She says no more guns til I fix up the guest bedroom in our house. There is no faster way to get a man to do something around the house. I heard, "fix up the guest bedroom and you can buy as many guns as you want."
    She loves to shoot too. She showed me a pic of a stainless S&W .357 a couple of days ago and said "isn't this sexy." Best Wife Ever!
    WannabeaCPA and NH_Esau like this.

Shooting and guns are addictive hobbies. And just like a certain brand of potato chips, ya can't stop with just one! After one gun, and holster, and belt, etc., you "have" to get another gun. Then you have to get a holster for it. Etc., etc., etc. But think on the bright side -- there are much worse things to be addicted to! And unlike some of them that can kill you, this addiction may actually save your life some day. That's my justification, and I'm sticking to it!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Got my gun belt in the mail, thank you Foxx Holsters. It's really nice.
    Doesn't matter if you win or lose, as long as you win.

No. It never ends until your life does. I've already told my son that when I'm gone so is the money; you get your choice of my handguns, its magazines, ammo, and holster. If you get the 1911 bug its all over. I'd say 6 is the absolute minimum you must have. OK, 7 so you have one for each day without repeating. Clothing, housing, food, transportation ; all over rated. Must have more guns and ammo.
    calamityjane38 likes this.

9uc
    Extracted from a business lesson I learned personally many years ago is "If your not growing, or expanding, your dying". Short answer, "Never"!
    USAF, Retired
    Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36

Life Member: NRA, DVA, VVA, VFW, TSNA, Vietnam Security Police Assn.

Links