TODAY - 24April only - M&P MP 7 Tactical Cree Flashlight

This is a discussion on TODAY - 24April only - M&P MP 7 Tactical Cree Flashlight within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey all. If you're not familiar with Woot, they are a 'deal a day' website. They have a few deals every day for 24 hours. ...

Thread: TODAY - 24April only - M&P MP 7 Tactical Cree Flashlight

Hey all.

If you're not familiar with Woot, they are a 'deal a day' website. They have a few deals every day for 24 hours. Today they have a decent looking tactical CREE LED flashlight for $35. Figured I'd pass it along.

Smith & Wesson M&P7 Series Tactical Flashlight

They've had this one on their website before. Every once in a while they'll have it again. But no telling when.

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    awesome, thanks for the heads up. looks like a pretty good flashlight. more appealing that it is 61% off retail price. good deal indeed.
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Oh, and I should throw an "I'm not affiliated" disclaimer out there so no mods think this is spam! I just happened to see it so I'm passing it along.

Sponsored Links