Magazine floor plates

Magazine floor plates

This is a discussion on Magazine floor plates within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anybody know where I can find a regular flat floor plate for the ruger SR9c? I tried rugers web site and all they list ...

Thread: Magazine floor plates

Magazine floor plates

Does anybody know where I can find a regular flat floor plate for the ruger SR9c? I tried rugers web site and all they list is the little pinkey one.

Why can't you just use a flat floor plate from a standard SR9? As long as you don't confuse the springs, you might be okay. Worse case, cut off the picky extension. Start with a hacksaw, file to shape, sandpaper until tool marks are gone, finish with Scotch 3M green pads. Good to go.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Don't Like Your SR9C Mag Extension? Cut It Off! - Ruger Forum

I have also heard of people putting Dremels to them.

You might contact Ruger customer Service they might be able to help you.
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

Call ruger. My sr9c came w 2 flat and 2 pinky ext.

Per Rugers Web site.
    Ruger Parts Ordering
    Firearms parts that are not restricted to factory installation and are not found online can be ordered from either of our facilities, either by mail, telephone or fax. When ordering parts, please consider the following:

Whenever practical, identify the serial number and caliber of the firearm for which you are ordering parts so that we can properly match the required components to the vintage of the firearm.
    Provide your full name, address and telephone number with your order.
    Please include the appropriate shipping and handling charge for each parts order placed. If you have questions about shipping and handling charges, please contact the appropriate facility.
    We do not ship C.O.D. Payment in full via credit card (Visa or MasterCard only), money order or certified bank check (no personal checks, please) is required before any service will be performed. Please provide your name as it appears on the credit card along with the expiration date of the card.
    Connecticut residents please add 6.35% sales tax (shipping from either facility).
    Arizona residents please add 9.35% sales tax (if shipping from Prescott), or 5.6% sales tax (if shipping from Newport, NH).
    Parts orders are usually shipped within 7 to 10 days of receipt of order.
    We typically ship using either USPS or UPS. Please advise if you have a preferred shipping carrier.
    Please note that any returns must be sent back within 30 days of the order shipment date and must be in new condition and in the original packaging.
    Some products may no longer be in production or being serviced at this time. View a list of these products.

Order a flat floor plate for the SR9 17 rd mag. Same floor plate
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by audibob View Post
    Call ruger. My sr9c came w 2 flat and 2 pinky ext.
    So did both of mine

Links