Defensive Carry banner

I Guess We All Got It Wrong

3K views 34 replies 30 participants last post by  incredipete 
#1 ·

Ebay Auction Click Here

On Jan-24-07 at 15:25:38 PST, seller added the following information:

To answer your inquiries... it is my personal opinion and that of many others in law enforcement that, if you are involved in a shooting, you should immediately... dis-arm the subject, secure him & his weapon (any way you can), re-holster your weapon, display your CCW badge in plain sight and render assistance to the downed subject.

The first thing responding officers need to know immediately is "Who is friend and who is foe". The best way to survive a shooting AFTER a shooting, is to make it clear to those responding, that you are NOT A THREAT... demonstrating that you are law abiding, licensed & trained in firearms and NOT just an "armed suspect standing over an innocent victim with a gun in his hand".

Displaying your CCW badge, just might save your life!

See less See more
#4 ·
"Flash! BG purchases false credentials on eBay ... then dupes everyone, police included!"

Uh-huh. Just about that useful, those things.

#11 ·
That is dangerous marketing - not to put too fine of a point on it.

Holy crap - to think we have folks promoting such. Not much we can do I guess but hope that this does not dupe too many over-enthusiastic CCW folks. :rolleyes:

All further comments even here . :censored:

#13 ·
Wanna See My Badge?

:cheerleader1::rofl::cheerleader1: :rofl: :cheerleader1::rofl: :cheerleader1::rofl::cheerleader1: :rofl:

ret

#14 ·
dis-arm the subject, secure him & his weapon (any way you can), re-holster your weapon, display your CCW badge in plain sight and render assistance to the downed subject.
Say what? How in the hell is anyone supposed to be able to remember to do all of this?

#16 ·
The seller after a shoot: "Good evening officers. I shot this man in self-defense and tied him up with some razor wire I had handy. The hole in his throat is from the emergency tracheotomy that I had to perform. Don't be alarmed. Here is my badge. Are we cool now?...Thanks - you guys be careful out there. I'll be at the mall if you need me."
:rofl:

#17 ·
So, I guess the fact that the Ohio Attorney General highly discourages these on their webiste is wrong. I have always thought of them to be stupid.

#18 ·
:haha: ROFLMAO

#19 ·
To give the guy a little credit, that may be the coolest of the idiot badges I've seen.

I just wish we would pass a law that carrying one of those things would get your ability to carry or own a weapon taken away.

#21 ·
LMAOROFL

You know I almost want someone smart to buy it and get it off the market but i am sure this guy has others :buttkick: so it still wont be any use.

#26 ·
I actually had a guy wear one of these badges into my clinic last week during an medical appointment... I told him that was going to get him in trouble... he responded that he does have a CCW permit and that the badge must be legal because he bought it at a gun show...

Some people you just can't reason with...

#30 ·
Yeah but that may be one of those guys you need to smack. Well I guess that is a want to smack so i do kinda think, sometimes i get those two confused with stupid people around.

#27 ·
At the stupid people petting zoo, you can go inside and walk around, and stupid people will come up to you, and you can pet them on their stupid heads; at the stupid people petting zoo, that is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.