Lasermax - An Awesome Company

This is a discussion on Lasermax - An Awesome Company within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have an internal Lasermax laser for my Glock 27. It works great and since it is completely internal it fits in my holsters with ...

I have an internal Lasermax laser for my Glock 27. It works great and since it is completely internal it fits in my holsters with no problem.

Well I had a bit of a problem with mine. The spring that holds the take down lever and makes it the on off switch broke. It somehow snapped the end of it off.

I contacted Lasermax through their website and just asked them how I could purchase a new spring as I was sure it was not very expensive. I gave them my contact info.

Well I thought they had just blown me off as I got no reply or anything. I went down to the mailbox the other night and in it was a package from Lasermax with a brand new spring inside of it. How cool is that no charge and they just shipped it to me. I bought it from a distributer so how did they know who I was.

What a great way to do business. I will tell anyone and everyone that this is a good company to work with.
    George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed."

wow. if i need a laser, i'd go with Lasermax, based on this, without doubt...

thats very admirable

Nice customer service, now if they made an internal laser that activates in the safe fashion as the CTC Lasergrips - that would make them the best of the best all around.

I like those Lasermax options, I'd already intended on getting one at some point for my primary carry at least, just not immediately as they're considerably more expensive than some external mount (but very nicely integrated in there.) Glad to hear their customer service is spot on too!
    "I've got a shotgun, a rifle, and a four-wheel drive.. a country boy can survive..." - Hank Williams, Jr.

I had pretty much the same thing happen to me. My spring didn't work, I don't remember exactly why now, and they sent one out to me free of charge as well. This was quite a while ago.

Links