Woolrich CC shirt

Woolrich CC shirt

This is a discussion on Woolrich CC shirt within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK, I may have actually lost my mind. I swear that last week, maybe 2 weeks ago, in one of my gun mags, I saw ...

Thread: Woolrich CC shirt

Unhappy Woolrich CC shirt

OK, I may have actually lost my mind. I swear that last week, maybe 2 weeks ago, in one of my gun mags, I saw an ad. Maybe it wasn't an ad. Maybe it was a short write up of a new product. Regardless, it was some sort of picture and text information relay medium. It was this information channel that told me of a new concealed carry shirt from Woolrich. At least I think it was Woolrich. Anyway, it has a secret side flap and fake buttons on the bottom (velcro backed) to aid in said concealment. I went on Woolrich's site and could not find any reference to this particular product. I went home and looked through the recent gun mags on the coffee table (6 in all) a few times each. Nope. Not in there either. So, either I saw this in some other mag stashed somewhere else in the house or I'm nuts. Why it's not on the website, I don't know.

Has anyone else seen this info? Where can I find the shirts? I would like to order a couple and then I could model them and post sexy pics of myself for everyone to enjoy.

I think I'll go get some more coffee now.
    Last edited by Mtbiker; March 30th, 2007 at 05:12 PM.
    -Biker

This http://www.rogueelite.net/shop/item.asp?itemid=162

Woolrich just updated their website and it's possible you were on the website when they did some shuffling. These are all of the Woolrich shirts that are out, or are coming out soon http://www.woolrichelite.com/PR_Shirts.htm

P.S. If you are serious about pictures, Woolrich just launched this forum http://www.ambackforum.com/viewforum.php?f=159 for people to post pictures of themselves wearing the Elite Series products and they may use you on their website.

YES! That's the one.

Thank you Jamie
    -Biker

I just ordered two shirts (Woolrich Discreet Tactical)from Centurion Tactical, will see in a few days how they look and how well they work. My experience with Woolrich branded clothes has been positive in the past.
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

Those are some pretty nice looking shirts.

They have a secret flap or something for carrying? I'll have to read more of the site when I have some time.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Look at the bottom picture of the cop drawing his firearm. You get a better idea of how the shirt opens up with that picture.

http://www.woolrichelite.com/ProductPages/Shirt4423.htm

They have a secret flap or something for carrying?
    "The bottom front button is false, with a hook-and-loop closure behind it. That, coupled with the side vent system, allows the user easy and rapid access to essential gear worn on the waist. "

Makes drawing a firearm easier because the shirt opens up. They have a very Summerish feel to them. I'm looking forward to wearing it when the weather warms up.

Links