This may be part of the problem, SIXTO, which I found on Amazon this AM:I got a "Hot Pocket" with mine awhile back.This little flashlight in turbo mode puts out a lot of energy. In turbo mode, enough to be dangerous... Both from the light and also the heat. (The body of the flashlight itself can get 'hot' with extended use at the highest setting). The light is held magnetically to its very convenient charger base. But a hazard that I noted was that the charging end of the flashlight needs a cover.
The base has exposed contacts and is magnetic. It fits in your pocket, as do car keys and other ferrous metal odds and ends. Should those keys be drawn to the magnetic base, things could get hot fast. I was curious, wanted to test the theory with a small (less than would cover a dime) piece of steel wool. I thought there might be a spark, but I forgot the end of the light is magnetized. The threads from the steel wool immediately jumped to the contacts and ignited. Cool if you are in the wilderness trying to start a fire, not so cool at the kitchen table. Still a good, reliable and powerful light, but now I am looking for some kind of rubber cover to put over the charging end. I might not recommend as a gift for a young kid due to the beam intensity and fire hazard.
The contacts at the end of the flashlight are always "hot"... Meaning that should any metal particles collect there it will short the battery. A rubber cap that could be placed over the end when not charging would be a good idea I think.
So, forewarned. This would not be a good flashlight for purse carry or bag carry with loose metallic objects.